Whether it is sudden or expected, we are rarely prepared for the loss of a loved one. Fitz-Gerald’s will plan, organise and handle all of the funeral arrangements on behalf of you and your family.
We can meet you in your own home, speak with you on the phone or meet with you in our Funeral Home. As professional Funeral Directors, we are here to help lift the burden from your shoulders.
With our professionalism, experience and knowledge we will help you make the right choices.
Outlined below are the various steps involved in arranging a funeral.
- We will discuss the choice of burial or cremation
- We also liaise with medical personnel and arrange for the completion of the death notification form.
- We liaise with clergy, churches, cemeteries, crematoria, as required, and confirm all the details.
- We care for, prepare and dress the deceased, as per the family's wishes.
- We assist in the selection of a coffin or casket from our extensive in-house range.
- We provide assistance in preparing and inserting death notices for publication.
- On request, we can arrange a selection of Funeral Flowers.
- We offer assistance with music and hymn selection if requested.
- Condolence books provided online.
- We outline the estimated funeral costs and payments on your behalf to third parties